We hope all our members are staying safe and healthy during this current health crisis.
As winter starts to fade, the Dolphins committee are preparing for the upcoming Summer Season and we hope you will be there to join us.
The current lockdown has shut down winter sports and with no clear path to the return of community sport we are unable to give you a definitive date for the season to commence, or any idea what the season may look like. We are though planning for the best possible outcome and will make adjustments as needed. We ask for your patience and understanding whilst we navigate the club through this uncertainty.
Is set to open on the 1st of September and will close on the 1st October. Don’t leave it too the last minute to register as Covid restriction may mean we will need to cut off registrations at a certain number.
If the season does not commence, due to Covid all registrations fees will be refunded.
If the season does commence and is shutdown during the season, the club will assess the situation at the time and make any decisions then about refunds or discounts.
Refunds cannot be processed on Active Kids Vouchers.
Refunds will not be given on a change of mind decision if the season has commenced.