Blacktown City Council have made the difficult decision to reduce their operating hours across all of their pools till the end of January. Unfortunately this means that we will not be returning to racing until the 3rd February. We have been able to procure 2 Saturday nights in February – the 5th and the 12th, where we will run a program with all strokes to aid swimmers in meeting their qualification requirements for championships.
The committee are awaiting further information from BCC about pool closure dates and once this is confirmed we can adjust the program as necessary. All swimmers will receive new invitations on Active for the meets that change.
Thank you for your understanding and patience in this situation. It is not the outcome we all want, but Dolphins and the Council need to do what’s in the best interest of the health and safety of everyone. We will continue to update you regarding further information as it comes to hand.